Finale
A few final words...
First of all, everyone is invited to the opening of 'Power Houses: Canada's First Ministers' at the Anna Leonowens Gallery on Monday, 11 December 2006 from 5.30-7.00 pm. I hope to make it a grand event, and I hope to see many of you there! The exhibition will be showing until Saturday, 16 December 2006, so if you can't make it to the opening, you can still come and see the show. As well, I'm hoping that there will be an Artist's Talk - a discussion between myself and the people who come where I will be talking about the work and answering questions - on Tuesday, 12 December 2006 at noon. Pull out a pen and mark it on the calendar. Don't worry, I'll wait here while you do it.
Okay, finally, I'd also like to thank everyone who helped me complete this project, Specifically, to all my sponsors thus far, which are listed directly to the right of these words under the 'Links' heading; as well, thanks to (and here come all the names for those of you who thought you were dissed by not being in the blog) John and Corrie van der Woude (aka Mom and Dad) in Vancouver, BC, Ingrid and Rick Tisdale in Calgary, AB, Mike and Carla Stolte in Edmonton, AB, Kelly Laycock in Regina, SK, Ed and Ann van Randen in Whitehorse, YK, Chris Donaghue in Ottawa, ON, Andrew Stringer and Theresa Whitney in Montréal, QC, and Kim Cookson in Saint John, NB. All of these people provided me with food and shelter while I was on my journeys in their respective cities, and I am grateful for that. One can only eat so much Tim Horton's.
As well, I'd like to again thank Kim Cookson and everyone at Trinity Enterprises Inc who supported me and the project through the whole summer. And of course, thanks to Christy Robertson who kept me company throughout the whole trip, even when she wasn't there. And thanks to her for also being patient with me when she was there (during PEI and NB).
And with that, I hope to see you all at the opening and thanks for all your interest in the project! Many it will tour around the country to a city near you someday soon. Here's to hoping!
First of all, everyone is invited to the opening of 'Power Houses: Canada's First Ministers' at the Anna Leonowens Gallery on Monday, 11 December 2006 from 5.30-7.00 pm. I hope to make it a grand event, and I hope to see many of you there! The exhibition will be showing until Saturday, 16 December 2006, so if you can't make it to the opening, you can still come and see the show. As well, I'm hoping that there will be an Artist's Talk - a discussion between myself and the people who come where I will be talking about the work and answering questions - on Tuesday, 12 December 2006 at noon. Pull out a pen and mark it on the calendar. Don't worry, I'll wait here while you do it.
Okay, finally, I'd also like to thank everyone who helped me complete this project, Specifically, to all my sponsors thus far, which are listed directly to the right of these words under the 'Links' heading; as well, thanks to (and here come all the names for those of you who thought you were dissed by not being in the blog) John and Corrie van der Woude (aka Mom and Dad) in Vancouver, BC, Ingrid and Rick Tisdale in Calgary, AB, Mike and Carla Stolte in Edmonton, AB, Kelly Laycock in Regina, SK, Ed and Ann van Randen in Whitehorse, YK, Chris Donaghue in Ottawa, ON, Andrew Stringer and Theresa Whitney in Montréal, QC, and Kim Cookson in Saint John, NB. All of these people provided me with food and shelter while I was on my journeys in their respective cities, and I am grateful for that. One can only eat so much Tim Horton's.
As well, I'd like to again thank Kim Cookson and everyone at Trinity Enterprises Inc who supported me and the project through the whole summer. And of course, thanks to Christy Robertson who kept me company throughout the whole trip, even when she wasn't there. And thanks to her for also being patient with me when she was there (during PEI and NB).
And with that, I hope to see you all at the opening and thanks for all your interest in the project! Many it will tour around the country to a city near you someday soon. Here's to hoping!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home